Sunday, May 22, 2011

Flower Girl dresses are completed!

Flower girl dresses are completed! Well, at least the sewing part is...I still have to iron it all down. The wedding will be occuring in the end of June so I figured I needed to finish with the hemming and straps. I had an extra incentive; the bridal shower was yesterday and the bride-to-be hadn't seen the dresses yet! I wanted her to see the finished product. So Friday night I spent a few hours hemming and sewing. Everything turned out so well! My twins are excited and want to keep parading around in their dresses! But the dresses shall stay hung up in a closet until next month.
Oh, and please overlook the forlorn looking girls in the picture. They were having a difficult afternoon... And between school, running around in mud puddles, and other activities, I don't have much of a chance to get their pics when they are freshly showered and clean! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment