Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sun hats for Spring/Summer 2012

It may be moving onto February but I'm already thinking about warm weather. Yes, I live in Minnesota and should be used to the cold and snow. But I love warm weather! I have started working on some warm weather items. Sun hats were first on deck. I have a new pattern and I was excited to pick out new materials for little boys and girls. The hats are made from a cotton or a cotton/polyester blend outer layer and are lined with a thin cotton material. When it is windy outside, the hats will stay on baby's head with an elastic strap under their chin.

After many hours of work, I was able to turn my product over to my Mr. 'A' for his opinion. Mr. 'A' gave his stamp of approval. He had to try on all of the hats!



I have two different sizes of sun hats. Size Small will fit a head up to 17-1/2" in diameter (approximately a 3-9month old baby). Size Large will fit up to a 19" diameter head (about 9-18 months old). Boy and girl prints are available! Over the next few days, I'll get them listed on my Artfire, Etsy, and Zibbet stores. Next month, I will be bringing some of the hats over to MeshedDesigns in Buffalo, MN. MeshedDesigns is a new, occasional boutique that opens up this upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment